Welcome to the KC Pro West Racing Website
KC PRO West is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that promotes safety, teaches children safe driving practices, encourages friendships among families, and aids in the building of a child's good character. The organization was founded in 1989 and currently has over 60 families as members. We offer 13 different classes of snowmobile racing that appeal to all; from the beginner driver to the advanced modified classes. We provide trophies for all racers from placing in final, consolation final, and participation; with goodie bags for all at each race day award banquet. The ages of the children range from 4 years to 14 years. Approximately 8 races are held each year in various locations throughout North Dakota and Minnesota. See our Race Schedule.
See some additional photos take by Michelle Benitt ~ click here
See WDAY/WDAZ News Story - Extra Snow Brings Out a Children's Snowmobile Racing Club
PLEASE NOTE: Lighting kits now available for the Briggs 206 class snowmobiles. CLICK HERE for more info.
Please be aware that for the 2015 race season all entries must be received by Wed. at midnight. This is to help make it easier to get the lineups ready for the coming weekend.
Race Schedule "2015" (Please note changes)
KCPRO West revised schedule Feb 9, 2015
1/10 Sat Fertile MN - Non points race
1/24 Sat Oslo MN
1/31 Sat Karlstad MN
2/8 Sun Grand Forks ND
2/14 Sat Thief River Falls Mn
2/15 Sun Thief River Falls Mn
2/21 Sat Middle River Mn
2/22 Sun Grafton ND
3/7 Sat Roseau Mn
3/8 Sun Roseau Mn
All KC Pro West registration for races and memberships will be done online
this year! No more standing in line on the day of the race and we’ve made it
much easier for our volunteers to setup, manage and run the races. Head on
over there now and setup the accounts for your kids. Click this link (link
to: http://kc.myracedayapp.com/) and click on “Sign up for a free account!”
If you have multiple drivers register:
• Use your email address for all your drivers.
• Create a unique user name for each driver, (i.e. bob_johnson, tom_johnson,
• You can use the same password for each driver.
NEW: Driver profiles! Be sure and fill out all of your driver profiles,
including adding a photo, adding your machine information, sponsors, and a brief biography of your racer. These profiles will be available on the website. This info will be used for the yearbook.
Go to News Page for additional information.
- Kitty Cat Amateur -ages 4-12
- Kitty Cat Stock -ages 4-12
- Kitty Cat Improved Stock -ages 5-12 (Must have one year experience in Stock.)
- 120 Ice Stock -ages 4-12
- 120 Ice Improved Stock -ages 5-12 (Must have one year experience in Stock.)
- Briggs 206 Pro Ice ages 7-14 (Must have one year experience in Stock.)
- 120 Beginners -ages 4 and up. Box Stock Class Governed to specs in the rulebook. Can only race this class
- 120 Amateur -ages 5-12. Can only race this class, Rev limiter required.
- 120 Stock -ages 6-12 (May race Stock and Improved Stock, cannot race in Stock if racing in Champ class)
- 120 Improved Stock -ages 6-12 (Must have one year experience in Stock.) Rev limiter required.
- Semi-Pro 206 - ages 6-12. Cannot race Pro 206, only race this class as a 206. Green slide and 3:1 gearing
- Pro 206-ages 7-12 (Must have one year experience in Stock.)
- Champs 120-ages 7-14 Must have one year experience in Improved Stock. (May race Improved and Champ but not Stock.)
- Champ 206-ages 7-14(can bump up Pro 206 sled to this class. Rules are the same as Champ, with the exception of the 206 engine)
Yearbook Info Form (Printable PDF)